Thursday, September 12, 2019

Which option is best long term to sell a new product online?


Which option is best long term to sell a new product and what is the easiest way to get there?

Suppose you have a new product you want to sell online. You have your target group penciled in, and figured it does not need much explaining to get people to buy, you will definitely be able to sell it.
Everything about the product is ready for shipping, you have your stock with you ready for sale. Now, you are struggling with the idea of how to get this out to people to sell to. Finding the right keywords and doing a good campaign is tough enough to get traffic, and you are wondering where you should send the prospects to.
You have made you initial research and have been to forums to get ideas from people on the marketing niche and maybe have read something like the following:
I have never sold an item that I promoted with adwords. In those ads I always have exactly the picture of the product, the price and the description. The last one was pointing to ebay and that was obvious. No surprises, if you click on it.
Why does anyone click on an ad to then not buy if it is so obviously clear what you get? Is it all click fraud? Why do people always say that adwords helped them when I don’t have this experience AT ALL.
Overall I have already paid $xxxx for different campaigns with NOTHING in return. Not a single sale.
I am so sick of the low-quality traffic that google sends to me. And I don’t even see options to change it. I looked at the “Placements”. Google put it on pages only retarded people visit. At least then it’s no surprise they are too dumb to comprehend anything. One page was not even found(404) but according to google, it had 400 impressions. Most pages where people alledgedly clicked have horrible design, stuck in the 90ies, enormeous clickbait pages. Only 2 or 3 are good.
Now the struggle is real! Are you going to sell your product on Ebay? Amazon perhaps? Or have my own ecommerce website built? Google Ads have become so negative to you, you are not even mentioning it.
In this post, I am going to present arguments as to what is the best long term option for you to sell your new product online. But first I want to put this thought forward:

No comments:

Post a Comment